Welcome to EarlHartlen.com

“Earl Hartlen’s eye and a camera lens create breathtaking results. His photographs turn the ordinary into the extraordinary and let us look at our day-to-day world with a new appreciation. When Earl’s photographs are published in the Port Dover Maple Leaf community newspaper we always get readers’ comments such as ‘wonderful’, ‘breathtaking’, ‘the best I’ve seen’ and ‘perfect shot’. Earl captures the unusual, the beautiful and the everyday happenings around him and he captures the mood precisely. Truly, our readers cannot get enough of Earl Hartlen’s pictures.

Stan Morris
Paul Morris
Port Dover Maple Leaf

Post to Twitter

9 Responses Subscribe to comments

1. Don Durkee

To Earl

You deserve a lot of credit for this, done from Port Dover Ontario.

You will be very busy, but do not forget us locals.

We love Ontario too.

Don & Judy Durkee 519 773 8553

Apr 06, 2010 @ 6:44 pm

2. Cindy Westover

Great site!Your work is absolutely stunning!I especially like your Port Dover & Nature photo’s.Keep up the amazing shots!
    Cindy Westover

Apr 07, 2010 @ 11:34 pm

3. Heather

Earl your pictures are amazing.

Apr 08, 2010 @ 12:42 am

4. Fred Sutherland

Earl –It was a pleasure meeting you this evening at the Port Dover pier .. Fred

re:1931 Model ‘A’ Ford Roadster. I visited your web site and it absolutely awesome!!!!

Aug 28, 2010 @ 1:24 am

5. Luanne Ashe

Thank you for your lovely photos of our group at Powell Park! You made us all look tall, slim and MUCH younger! Please feel free to post them here.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 7:59 pm

6. Betty & Larry Smet

Your pictures are amazing and cannot believe you can take all these pictures at just the right moment. You surely are a terrific photograher.

Oct 23, 2012 @ 11:54 pm

7. Diane Kokotilo

You are such an incredible talent (and all round nice person too) Best of luck with your career as the best in the area…

Nov 06, 2012 @ 7:09 pm

8. Cheryl Smith

Hi Earl,
    Nice to see you again today. Great talking to you. Always a pleasure! Looking through your pictures again. Great job!! Thanks for your helpful advice. It means alot to me.

Apr 10, 2013 @ 1:57 am

9. Robert L Jones

Hi Earl
    Just got a phone call from my Daughter,Telling me About your latest Project On Port Dover in the Past. I am 87 And not all that Computer Savy. She told Me there is Pictures & Replys Re My Mother Mrs. Evelynn Jones & My sister Ruth Splinter. She said there was a lot of replys Re mothers teaching days. It Is nice that people remember the Jones’s after all these years.I am not a subscriber to facebook but was very interested
    in what former students had to say about their teacher.Mother taught for 30 years before her retirement. Keep Up the Good Work
    That is published in the Maple leaf.
    Yours Truly Robert L Jones